Printer Problem!


Last week I was with one of my summer interns in the lobby when a receptionist complained that her printer wasn't working. 


The intern horsed around with it and discovered a pen stuck inside the printer. She started to jam his fingers down into the printer to get the pen, but I told her we didn't have time for that now, just put a note on the printer telling folks not to use it and then report it to the Help Desk. 


So She grabs a piece of paper and starts scrawling on it. I left before she finished the note. 


About 20 minutes later, one of my techs comes in and says he was just in the lobby, saw a piece of paper on a printer and went to investigate. This is what he found. Sometimes things don't always come out the way you want them to... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons